Data Protection Policy
As of 4 June 2018
Since May 25, 2018, the processing of your personal data is subject to the EU regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 - known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) -relating to the protection of individuals about the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data. This policy is intended to provide you with detailed information about how Weinberg Capital Partners collects, protects and retains your personal information, as well as the reasons for their use and sharing. This policy also aims to inform you of your rights regarding the collection and processing of your personal data and the procedures for exercising your rights.
- Personal data collected by Weinberg Capital Partners in connection with our professional activity:
- Your identification information (surname, first name, nationality, date and place of birth, gender, IP address);
- Your contact details (postal address and email address, telephone number);
- Your family situation (for example, marital status, number of children);
- Information about your profession and work experience;
- Data related to your subscription in our financial products (banking, financial and transaction data, experience in underwriting in private equity products, etc.);
- Data collected in connection with exchanges, especially those carried out at our head office, internet, on social networks, or even during meetings or exhibitions, interviews, telephone conversations or e-mails.
- Uses of your personal data:
- To comply with our legal or regulatory obligations;
- To conclude a contract with you, to contact you, at your request, to conclude a contract;
- To communicate periodically about our news;
- To invite you to attend events we organize.
- Sharing your personal data :
Your personal data is used exclusively by Weinberg Capital Partners and will not be sold or traded to third parties. However, they may be the subject of a communication in certain cases, namely:
- To judicial or financial authorities, state agencies or public bodies, upon their request and within the limits of what is authorized by the regulations;
- To providers carrying out services on our behalf (depositories, distributors, business introducers, etc.).
- Keeping your personal data:
We keep your personal data:
- as long as necessary for the fulfillment of purposes for which they were collected and processed;
- for the time needed to comply with the applicable regulations and in particular the applicable limitation periods;
- for a defined period in terms of its operational constraints (life of the funds, management of the customer relationship, etc.);
- to respond to legal requests or requests from authorities and regulators.
- Your rights and how to exercise them:
Depending on the legislation applicable to your situation, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of information: you have the right to be informed clearly, accurately, transparently and easily to information about you;
- Right of access: you can obtain information about the processing of your personal data and a copy of this data;
- Right of rectification: if you consider that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that this data be rectified or supplemented accordingly;
- Right to erase: you can request the deletion of your personal data, within the limits of what is allowed by the regulations;
- Right to limit processing: in some cases, you may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- Right to withdraw your consent: if you have consented to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time. Weinberg Capital Partners may, however, invoke legitimate and compelling reasons to retain them;
- Right to the portability of your data: when this right is applicable, you can ask Weinberg Capital Partners to return your personal data, or, when it is technically possible, the transfer of these data to a third party, without Weinberg Capital Partners being able to oppose it.
You also have a right of opposition, allowing you to oppose the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your situation. You have the absolute right to oppose at any time that your data be used for commercial prospecting purposes, or for profiling purposes if this profiling is linked to a commercial prospection.
If you wish to exercise the aforementioned rights or if you simply want to ask questions about the processing of your personal data, you can send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the following address:
Weinberg Capital Partners
1, rue Euler 75008 Paris.
Tel: +33 1 53 53 50 00
The GDPR correspondent at Weinberg Capital Partners is Mr. Stéphane d'Agostino.
In accordance with the applicable legislation, in addition to the rights mentioned above, you have the right to contact a data protection authority (such as the CNIL in France www.cnil.fr).