An ideal partner for your projects
Weinberg Capital Partners has a unique positioning in the Private Equity industry, with the following key differentiating factors:
An entrepreneurial approach to investing
- The complementary nature of our professional experience and skill-set allows us to offer real value-added to companies and their managers through the combination of operational vision, management experience and financial know-how.
A natural partner for growth projects
- We invest in companies with strong growth potential, and offer tailored solutions to their industrial, commercial, shareholding or financial issues. We are a natural partner for managers and shareholders seeking to restructure the share capital of their company, solve succession issues or boost development. We set up acquisition vehicles with reasonable leverage well-suited to the profile of our portfolio companies.
A professional network to support our portfolio companies
- We enable our portfolio companies to benefit from our vast network of professional and personal contacts. Our team has developed numerous relationships in the worlds of industry, services, banking, Private Equity and advisory firms, which support the development of our portfolio companies.
Providing assistance to our portfolio companies
- The monitoring of our portfolio companies is performed by the team that led the initial transaction. Those two to three people are the dedicated contacts of the managers. Weinberg Capital's team and the managers meet once a month to address current topics (monthly results, operational issues) as well as strategic issues (new product launches, external growth opportunities, international development, etc).
- Practically speaking, we build a close relationship with managers by sharing and discussing ideas regularly and informally, in order to answer their questions and exchange on commercial or strategic issues.
Olivier Jallabert, Founder & Managing Director of Amplitude
«I am thrilled to welcome Weinberg Capital Partners among Amplitude’s shareholders. WCP is the ideal partner to allow Amplitude to step up its development. Their support will allow us to enrich our offering of innovative products and accelerate Amplitude’s growth and international expansion.»
Jean-Marc Corporandy, CEO of Groupe Balitrand
"Balitrand's shareholders and management team have worked together on seeking a buyout solution that will ensure the ongoing growth and development of this family-based company while respecting its culture. We quickly identified Weinberg Capital as the partner of choice for both the shareholders and management team, due to its expertise in the wholesale trade. We are very pleased of this collaboration."